Broadstone's Lower Field is open to Appalachian State University's students, faculty and staff during daylight hours.
Broadstone is great place to:
- Fly Fish
- Play frisbee
- Hang with your dog
- Hang with your friends and family
While at Broadstone we do ask that you:
- Park at the gravel lot at bridge off of Broadstone Road, please do not use the main Broadstone entrance
- Keep pets on a leash and pick up after their waste
- Do not bring alcohol beverages
- Do not use the fire pit, this is for group reservations only. Click here if you're interested in a group reservation.
- No overnight stays or camping
- Have a fishing license if you're going to fish on property. For more information regarding fishing rules and regulations click here.
- If there are other groups utilizing the field, please be respectful of the group and your noise levels
- Pick up your trash
- Relax and enjoy
Directions to Broadstone from Appalachian State's Campus:
Drive south down NC 105 until you reach Broadstone Road (approximately 5.8 miles). Turn right at the light and drive approximately 1.3 miles
Park on the right in the gravel just before the footbridge. If the gate is open, you are allowed to drive to the lower parking lot. Both parking lots are for day use only.