Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Directions to Broadstone
Coming from Appalachian State's Campus
- Take NC 105 South to Broadstone Road.
- Turn right after crossing the bridge and continue on Broadstone Road for 1 mile.
- Look for the pedesrian bridge.
- Gravel parking lots are located directly before on the right, and after on the left.
- The field, pavilion and river access are located before the bridge on the right side.
- The lodge and cabins are located on the left after the bridge.
Things to Know
- Broadstone is open to the public during daylight hours.
- If you would like to visit the property without a reservation, we ask that you do not host an organized event.
- Organized events will recieve priority, and if your visit is disruptive to a reservation you may be asked to leave.
- Restrooms and fire pits are only accessible with a reservation.
- Please pack out all of your waste and your pet's waste.